We need your help to reduce the exploitation of migrant workers by criminal gangs and abusive individuals.
- Are you being forced to work when you don’t want to?
- Do you have to pay someone money to give you work?
- Are you being forced to live in accommodation against your will?
- Is someone controlling your identity documents or bank account?
- Is someone threatening or intimidating you or your family?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, tell a trusted manager, worker representative and:
- Report it to the Ministry of Labour at 1-800-531-5551 or the Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-833-900-1010
- Call the Police in an emergency on 911, or 311 if it is not urgent.
For more information visit www.stronger2gether.org